Friday, October 1, 2010

Research

For some reason, finding books on RVing is really difficult - at least in the brick and mortar world (there seem to be plenty of options online).  Up until the other day all of the bookstores I went to had zilch despite (or maybe because of) the fact that I live in a major city with many chain and independent bookstores.

Finally, a day or so ago, I decided to take a load of my books to sell at Half Price Books (as part of my decluttering program in preparation for moving into a trailer).  I only got $20 crummy dollars for my trade in but it was totally worth it because they actually had a section in the store about RVs, with three whoe books!  I bought two of them Full Time RVing: A Complete Guide to Life on the Open Road by Bill and Jan Moeller (a little outdated but whatever) and The Complete Idiot's Guide to RVing by Brent Peterson.  I'll review them for you when I'm done reading.

I figure with these two books and an RSS feed full of fulltiming blogs, my husband and I will be able to educate ourselves on the topic of RVing and come up with a master plan.

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys ... if you don't already have it, this is another good book to get about full timing.

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/097419610X/ref=oss_product

    ReplyDelete